Thread: Android εφαρμογές για δέκτες Enigma2

Thumbs up Android εφαρμογές για δέκτες Enigma2

Android aplications for our Enigma2 receiver/ Android εφαρμογές για τον Enigma2 δέκτη μας

Searching on google play I found several useful applications that we can use in our Android mobile phone or tablet
    with all this I can do whatever I want on my receiver without having to open the computer wanting to share with you the quote here to install and you have full control of your receiver

Ψάχνοντας στο google play βρήκα αρκετές χρήσιμες εφαρμογές που μπορούμε να χρησιμοποιήσουμε στο Android κινητό τηλέφωνό μας ή tablet
    με όλες αυτές μπορώ να κάνω ότι θέλω στον δέκτη μου χωρίς να χρειάζεται να ανοίξω το κομπιούτερ , θέλοντας να τα μοιραστώ μαζί σας τα παραθέτω εδώ για να τα εγκαταστήσετε και να έχετε πλήρη έλεγχο του δέκτη σας

AndFTP = FTP transfer tool/εργαλείο μεταφοράς αρχείων μέσω FTP

Telnet = tool for you can send Telnet comands to your receiver/εργαλείο αποστολής εντολών telnet

DroidEdit = tool for edit your receiver files like Notpad++/ καλός επεξεργαστής για διαχείριση αρχείων κάτι σαν το Notpad++

Enigma Signal Meter-SatFinder = align / setup your satellite dish by reading signal levels from Enigma 1 or Enigma2 satellite receiver / ευθυγράμμιση / ρύθμιση του δορυφορικού πιάτου σας με επίπεδα σήματος από Enigma 1 ή Enigma2 δορυφορικό δέκτη

DreamDroid = tool for manage your Dreambox with streaming and capture /εργαλείο διαχείρισης του Dreambox, με δυνατότητα streaming και capture

Vu+ Player = tool like DreamDroid for your Vu+ with same actions /εργαλείο όπως το DreamDroid για τους Vu+ με τις ίδιες δυνατότητες

DreamElite = tool like DreamDroid for your Dreambox with same actions from DreamElite team /εργαλείο όπως το DreamDroid με τις ίδιες δυνατότητες από την ομάδα της DreamElite

7Zipper = tool for manage files rar,zip,tar.gz,ipk e.t.c./ εργαλείο διαχείρισης αρχείων rar,zip,tar.gz,ipk e.t.c.

Dreambox Remote Control – BETA = tool for network remote controle your Enigma2 receiver / τηλεκοντρόλ μέσω δικτύου για τον Enigma2 δέκτη μας

tested all with mobile phones (Samsung & ZTE) in collaboration with the receivers (Vυ+ ultimo , solo2 & Sunray sr3, sr4) and work flawlessly

δοκιμάστηκαν όλα με κινητά τηλέφωνα (Samsung & ZTE) σε συνεργασία με τους δέκτες (Vυ+ ultimo , solo2 & Sunray sr3, sr4) και δουλεύουν άψογα

serch and tests by sat gr
    SatDreamGr

Απ: Android εφαρμογές για τον Enigma2 δέκτη μας

επισης μια ακομα εφαρμογη ειναι η AndroidDreamer

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=search_result

η DreamElite ειναι απο τις καλυτερες για εμενα,και παιζει και σε αλλα image εκτος απο DE

σε 800se OE 2.0 με συσκευες HTC DESIRE X KAI GALAXY NOTE 2.

AVStreamer - Remote Desktop HD μια εφαρμογη οπου μεσω τις Android συσκευη μας μπορουμε να διαχειριστουμε το pc,και να συνδεθουμε στο δεκτη μας με το DCC η το Dreambox Edit.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rks.AVStreamer

[IMG]http://**************/photo/my-images/834/2mchlbd113.jpg/[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://**************/photo/my-images/40/qiu8oh5wrx.jpg/[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://**************/photo/my-images/824/2euwedcmoj.jpg/[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://**************/photo/my-images/687/yeuzhum1o4.jpg/[/IMG]

Απ: Android εφαρμογές για δέκτες Enigma2

Satfinder_v2.5

Satfinder - It was never been easier to align your satellite dish to any tv-satellite ... worldwide!
    Only five steps are requiered:
    - Set width and height of the antenna to determine the antenna offset
    - Choose your desired tv-satellite
    - Check the free view to the satellite with augmented reality
    - Align azimuth-angle of the satellite dish
    - Align elevation-angle of the satellite dish
    Done!

Switch on your satellite receiver and perform a fine adjustment of the satellite-antenna.

Features:
    - Satfinder operates worldwide! We have a lot of customers in United Kingdom, Germany, France, United States, Russia, Norway, Switzerland, Austria, Canada and other countries.
    - more than 190 satellites
    - modern swipe-view user interface
    - check free view to satellite with augmented reality
    - choose satellite sort order
    - english, german, french and russian language support
    - NEW! Database of technical data for nearly 400 satellites (name, model, status, position, operator, launch date, launch site, launch mass, norad, cospar)

In cooperation with the Ralf Andrae software development it was possible to develope this app closely to the highly successful iphone app "SatFinder".

Google Play

Thread Information