New Experimental SatDreamGr 8 Images
Page 4 of 115 FirstFirst 1234567854104 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 1141
  1. #31
    fred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6
    Total Downloaded
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Unhappy Απ: GreekStreamTV plugin

    I want this url but it does all that work I will insert the correct url? rtmp://extondemand.livestream.com/chyozgattvsorgun

    rtmp://extondemand.livestream.com/chyozgattvsorgun <swfUrl>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <pageUrl>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <objectEncoding>

    Thx

  2. #32

    athoik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    10,249
    Total Downloaded
    0
    Rep Power
    1755529

    Απ: GreekStreamTV plugin

    Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    I want this url but it does all that work I will insert the correct url? rtmp://extondemand.livestream.com/chyozgattvsorgun

    rtmp://extondemand.livestream.com/chyozgattvsorgun <swfUrl>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <pageUrl>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <objectEncoding>

    Thx
    Dear fred,


    The following entry in stream.xml should do your job.

    Code:
    <iptv>
            <name>[Web] Yazgat Tv</name>
            <icon>default.png</icon>
            <type>livestreamer:4097:512</type>
            <uri>http://www.livestream.com/yozgattvsorgun</uri>
    </iptv>
    There is an HLS stream available on page. HLS streams take more than 30 seconds to start.

    Good luck.

  3. #33
    fred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6
    Total Downloaded
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Απ: GreekStreamTV plugin

    Hi
    thx, but give error msg. not stream found



    I have dm800s, Newnigma OE2.0

  4. #34
    akiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    42
    Total Downloaded
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Απ: GreekStreamTV plugin

    Προβλημα με το τελευταιο καναλι. 'Zuganelis' που παιζει Ελληνικες ταινιες. Ενω στην αρχη μου επαιζε τωρα μου βγαζει το μυνημα gstreamer plugin on2 vp6/plugin flash decoder not available και παιζει μονο ηχο.
    Τι κανουμεεεε? Ευχαριστω.

  5. #35

    athoik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    10,249
    Total Downloaded
    0
    Rep Power
    1755529

    Απ: GreekStreamTV plugin

    Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    Hi
    thx, but give error msg. not stream found



    I have dm800s, Newnigma OE2.0
    All streams are not available all day.

    The following stream exists on page (avalable with view source..)
    Code:
            <span id="iPhoneUrl" style="display:none;">http://xyozgattvsorgunx.api.channel.livestream.com/3.0/playlist.m3u8</span>
    Try the following:

    Code:
    <iptv>
            <name>[Web] Yazgat Tv</name>
            <icon>default.png</icon>
            <type>livestreamer:4097:512</type>
            <uri>hlsvariant://http://xyozgattvsorgunx.api.channel.livestream.com/3.0/playlist.m3u8</uri>
    </iptv>
    Probably this is a livestreamer bug... (channel does not exists on url ...)

  6. #36

    athoik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    10,249
    Total Downloaded
    0
    Rep Power
    1755529

    Απ: GreekStreamTV plugin

    Quote Originally Posted by athoik View Post
    * Streams που δεν έχουν εικόνα (πχ Flash TV), λογικά έχουν codec (πχ On2's VP6.2) που δεν υποστηρίζεται από τους drivers. (Ζητάμε drivers από τον κατασκευαστή, πχ στέλνουμε mail στο [Only registered and activated users can see links. ])
    * Αρκετά Streams δεν λειτουργούν όλη την ημέρα (πχ λόγω πνευματικών δικαιωμάτων)
    * Πρόσφατα βγήκαν drivers για WMA/WMV στο OE2.0, έχουν προστεθεί δοκιμαστικά streams (πχ [Test-Mms] Fos Tv)
    Quote Originally Posted by akiz View Post
    Προβλημα με το τελευταιο καναλι. 'Zuganelis' που παιζει Ελληνικες ταινιες. Ενω στην αρχη μου επαιζε τωρα μου βγαζει το μυνημα gstreamer plugin on2 vp6/plugin flash decoder not available και παιζει μονο ηχο.
    Τι κανουμεεεε? Ευχαριστω.
    Καλησπέρα akiz,

    Όπως θα δεις παραπάνω, είναι γνωστό το πρόβλημα. Δεν υπάρχει codec για on2 vp6.

    Ζητάμε codec από το κατασκευαστή του δέκτη μας.

    Αν ο κατασκευαστής του δέκτης μας ενδιαφέρεται θα δείξει...

    Πρέπει να μαθουμε να ζητάμε, όχι μόνο να πληρώνουμε (υπεραξία για το τίποτα...).

  7. #37
    fred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6
    Total Downloaded
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Απ: GreekStreamTV plugin

    I find it so shit that some channels use VP6, Why VP6 ?? exp; radyoliste.com/televizyon/fog-tv.html I think Flash On2 TrueMotion VP6, not work on stream plugins
    is there any codec for dreamboxs? I found this but if that helps?[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    thx

  8. #38

    athoik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    10,249
    Total Downloaded
    0
    Rep Power
    1755529

    Απ: GreekStreamTV plugin

    Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    I find it so shit that some channels use VP6, Why VP6 ?? exp; radyoliste.com/televizyon/fog-tv.html I think Flash On2 TrueMotion VP6, not work on stream plugins
    is there any codec for dreamboxs? I found this but if that helps?[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    thx
    Users must send email and ask for drivers from manufacturers!

    Dreambox: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Vu+: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Xtrend: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Software decoding (via ffmpeg) does not work on enigma2 , cpu is so poor... (Maybe the new cpu's on 1.5GHz can do software decoding)

  9. #39
    panis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    57
    Total Downloaded
    2.58 MB
    Rep Power
    26

    Απ: GreekStreamTV plugin

    File Athoik kapou diavasa apo kapoio mederator se ena germaniko forum gia vu+duo kai singekrimena sto vu+ support forum oto ta url gia ta stream pou xrisimopoiei auto to plugin boroume na ta perasoume me kapoio tropo kai stis listes kanalion. epexergasontas to xlm . den xero kata poso afto einai dinaton??
    Apla to anafero
    xereto
    panis

  10. #40
    john_dillinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Desperation
    Posts
    143
    Total Downloaded
    0
    Rep Power
    74

    Απ: GreekStreamTV plugin

    Quote Originally Posted by panis View Post
    File Athoik kapou diavasa apo kapoio mederator se ena germaniko forum gia vu+duo kai singekrimena sto vu+ support forum oto ta url gia ta stream pou xrisimopoiei auto to plugin boroume na ta perasoume me kapoio tropo kai stis listes kanalion. epexergasontas to xlm . den xero kata poso afto einai dinaton??
    Apla to anafero
    xereto
    panis
    Νομίζω στην παρούσα φάση και εφόσον το συγκεκριμένο plugin (GreekstreamΤv) είναι ακόμα στις πρώτες του (προφανώς Beta releases) ίσως να χρειάζεται πολύ δουλειά ακόμα. .
    Ολα εξαρτόνται απο τον Developer (aτhoik) και εφόσον υπάρχει η δυνατόητα να υλοποιήσει αυτό που ζητας .
    Σαν να είχαν τελειωμό τα βάσανα και οι καημοί αυτού του κόσμου.
    Αλέξανδρος Παπαδιαμάντης

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 27-07-16, 19:05
  2. Greekstreamtv Plugin Open atv5.1
    By mrbond1982 in forum GreekStreamTV
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-09-15, 09:06
  3. GreekStreamTV plugin
    By lefter in forum GreekStreamTV
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-05-14, 12:53
  4. GreekStreamTV plugin σε Cloud Ibox
    By mikeluckyluke in forum GreekStreamTV
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 22-04-14, 13:03
  5. GreekStreamTV plugin
    By bily in forum Διαφορα Clarke-Tech & Xtrend
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 14-09-13, 14:15

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •