Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Support tuner DVB-C annex b American - Edision OS NINOPRO

Re: Support tuner DVB-C annex b American - Edision OS NINOPRO

it's possible. As of version 6.2 there are still updates. I remain using version 6.2 on the dm8000. But it is possible to perform a test with 7.2.

Quote Originally Posted by ultra_signal View Post
    I need help. Do you have the possibility to update an image for editing ninopro? Is it possible to open an option in the DVB-C cable tuner for the North American standard in ANNEX B (UTF-8)? My edision does not receive signals from the local operator:

FREQ 495MHZ SR 5360 QAM 256
    The answer you get for this question will probably be the same. It will not matter how many forums you join to ask it.

The internal tuner for the NinoPro will not support atsc or North American cable. (Would be nice for us if it did!)

The NinoPro supports the Hauppauge 850, some versions of the 950, all 955 models, and the Xbox atsc usb device which is a version of the 955. No other usb atsc devices will work that I know about.

Some Zgemma models had internal atsc tuners, but users said they would not work on cable.

It is not easy to add atsc devices because the developers do not have access to atsc signals. The easiest thing to do is to purchase a device that is supported by the NinoPro instead of trying to add one.

I have not tested cable on any of the Hauppauge devices, but support for cable is in the menu when the correct Hauppauge device is installed, so I would expect it to work.

sorry if i'm wrong. but, the cable operator in my region claims that it does not use ATSC, engineering confirms that standard DVB-C ANNEX B. Here in my house, I am getting it with the azbox premium + dvb-c tuner with official opensat firmware. it would be excellent if my edision ninopro had this support.

I asked edision for the datasheet of this tuner.

important: why the azbox premium + box works only with official opensat firmware and does not work with any enigma2 image available for testing?

extract the .dat files from the dvb-c utf-8 directory of the official azbox premium opensat firmware to check something. but without success.

important: why the azbox premium + box works only with official opensat firmware and does not work with any enigma2 image available for testing?
    perhaps beacause azbox official, never gave to the opensource community the available files...
    or because none added them in azbox opensource code...
    ολα ειναι FLU

Member SatDreamGr Projects

extracts some files from the official opensat firmware.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N5j...ew?usp=sharing

sorry if i'm wrong. but, the cable operator in my region claims that it does not use ATSC, engineering confirms that standard DVB-C ANNEX B. Here in my house, I am getting it with the azbox premium + dvb-c tuner with official opensat firmware. it would be excellent if my edision ninopro had this support.
    It might help if you tell us what country you are in and the name of the cable provider.
    DVB-C Annex B is the standard for the United States.

https://www.kernel.org/doc/html/late...e-systems.html

Most tuners in enigma2 receivers are not setup for this mode. I think even if the tuner is capable of this mode in a spec sheet, the tuner drivers will need to allow it.

Scan settings for dvb-c annex b are available when a tuner the supports this mode is installed in the receiver. You will not see this menu unless you have a tuner that supports it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information