Thread: OS mio+ 4k webkit-hbbtv

OS mio+ 4k webkit-hbbtv

Is it possible webkit hbbtv 100%? ...
    right now using the recipe satdreamgr recipes-webkit, it is installed but video playback does not work, the on-screen log tells me missing-plugin, everything else works fine.

Απ: OS mio+ 4k webkit-hbbtv

Quote Originally Posted by fogo View Post
    Is it possible webkit hbbtv 100%? ...
    right now using the recipe satdreamgr recipes-webkit, it is installed but video playback does not work, the on-screen log tells me missing-plugin, everything else works fine.
    Well everything else is just the browser from webkit project available from VU+.

The actual hbbtv is from libhbbtvplugin.so and that one is precompiled on 32bit, again from VU+.

It just happens to work fine on 32bit arm boxes. Even on osmio if you switch to multilib!
    Member SatDreamGr Projects

Wavefield T90: 0.8W - 1.9E - 4.8E - 13E - 16E - 19.2E - 23E - 26E - 33E - 39E - 42E - 45E on EMP Centauri DiseqC 16/1
    Unamed: 13E Quattro - 9E Quattro on IKUSI MS-0916

Re: Απ: OS mio+ 4k webkit-hbbtv

Quote Originally Posted by athoik View Post
    It just happens to work fine on 32bit arm boxes. Even on osmio if you switch to multilib!
    compiling from 4.3 OE-Same problem, everything works except video playback ... I understand that from here if it is with multilib .... the aarch64 plugin is not recognized.

Re: OS mio+ 4k webkit-hbbtv

This seems to be a problem in my environment. I can not put this part of the plugin (video playback) always the message Missing-plugin.
    Since today I tried an OpenATV image and it works fine here.

openatv is using multilib ...
    ολα ειναι FLU

thx.
    What misleads me, is that openvix is also multilib .... it is the image I am trying and the same thing happens with this plugin.

indeed, if it also works in openvix, the problem is that you have to add it to the base image rtmpdump .... openvix does not have it added by default in OE-A.

I have also tried it for openpli by adding rtmpdump, but effectively it still does not detect the plugin this part of the multimedia for GST (missing-plugin) all suggests that you have to include multilib for this problem.

openvix , openatv,openhdf ,etc... are under O.E Alliance and uses the same sources (and also multilib) . after that if any image has any missing option or addon,you just have to add it...!

in our case,we are using the openpli base, it is not using multilib, and for the moment we will not, because it causes many other problems...
    ολα ειναι FLU

Quote Originally Posted by georgeflu View Post
    openvix , openatv,openhdf ,etc... are under O.E Alliance and uses the same sources (and also multilib) . after that if any image has any missing option or addon,you just have to add it...!

in our case,we are using the openpli base, it is not using multilib, and for the moment we will not, because it causes many other problems...
    I get it.
    My previous answer was only to give information, I have no intention of you considering including multilib in satdream.

Thread Information