Thread: Advice on Dm7020Hdv2

Advice on Dm7020Hdv2

Hi Everyone, as our local Tv transmission provider is changing from Dvb-C to Dvb-T2, I need to buy a new tuner (which cost around Eur$80 without shipping cost) because my previous one is only Dvb-C/T. I had bought this Dm7020Hdv2 in Luzern (Nov 2013) and still looks very new. My usage for Stb is simple, I do not use any CAM or Iptv, strictly only on daily timer recordings of minimum 2 channels and also plugins such as, Iptv player and Tsmedia.
    I wish someone could please give me some advice in this matter as follows,
    1. Dm7020hdv2 last original image dated 19th Oct 2016, I think is with old drivers, I wonder will affect the operations of my daily timer recordings?
    2. Will dm7020hdv2 seize to operate in future even If there is no hardware issue?
    3. How would you find the hardware of dreambox, is it lasting?
    4. Should I buy a new Stb or a new dual Dvb-C/T2 tuner for Dm7020Hdv2?
    5. Any recommendation on Stb?
    6. Any recommendation for an honest international seller (had been cheated twice)?
    Please feel free to say anything and I will definitely not blame anyone for anything as all your suggestions are only helping me.
    Thanks very much
    Best Regards

Re: Advice on Dm7020Hdv2

i will answer in this question,because the translator is doing bad translate,and a few things/questions has no meaning...

first i am finding strange the change from dvb-c to dvb-t2,as they are two different things (it could be ok an upgrade from dvb-t to dvb-t2 )

1. i think that nothing could change from drivers.only a thing. i don't know how dvb-c works,but in my receiver and in dvb-t ,i can writte only channels in the same frequency the same time (in other time i can writte anything).
    2. it is not a 4K receiver,but as many other same receivers,it will be ok for enough time (depends what you want from a receiver)
    3. i do not remember in the past hardware problems in dmm...
    4. if you are doing your job,using your receiver,there is no reason to buy another one. about the dual tuner,it will help you to writte two different channels (different frequency) at the same time.
    5. no comment for the moment
    ολα ειναι FLU

Member SatDreamGr Projects

Re: Advice on Dm7020Hdv2

Hi Georgeflu, thanks very much for all your advices and very sorry about the translation, it was translated by Google.
    I too find it strange, to me it’s like downgrading the Tv transmission network instead of upgrading.
    Best Regards

Thread Information