Thread: PPanel equivalent on SatDreamGr or how to launch a shell script from the GUI?

Question PPanel equivalent on SatDreamGr or how to launch a shell script from the GUI?

Hi,

I purchase an Octagon SF4008 since I was thinking that SatDreamGr was an improved port of OpenPLi image so that I will all all the functionalities that I use on my OpenPLi based box.

So confident I reinstall my PPanel script on SatDreamGr but unfortunately there is no PPanel entries in SatDreamGr in the blue panel (nor possible to install it from the feed).

So how can I launch a shell script from the GUI in SatDreamGr?
    Cron is not an option since I need to be able to launch the script manually when needed.

Regards,

Pr2
    Xtrend ET-9000, VU+ Solo 4K, Octagon SF4008

Απ: PPanel equivalent on SatDreamGr or how to launch a shell script from the GUI?

I think hotkey has option to run scripts! The scripts should be in /usr/scripts I think.

The pppanels, removed by us, because we didn't use them!
    Member SatDreamGr Projects

Wavefield T90: 0.8W - 1.9E - 4.8E - 13E - 16E - 19.2E - 23E - 26E - 33E - 39E - 42E - 45E on EMP Centauri DiseqC 16/1
    Unamed: 13E Quattro - 9E Quattro on IKUSI MS-0916

Re: PPanel equivalent on SatDreamGr or how to launch a shell script from the GUI?

Hi,

Thanks for the work-around, I use it and it works even if I really prefer the PPanel approach rather then assigning an hidden key to achieve the same goal, especially that my script normally uses parameters, which was easily possible with PPanel.

Pr2

Απ: PPanel equivalent on SatDreamGr or how to launch a shell script from the GUI?

Ppanel should be available on feeds! (And the other one, tpmd)
    Member SatDreamGr Projects

Wavefield T90: 0.8W - 1.9E - 4.8E - 13E - 16E - 19.2E - 23E - 26E - 33E - 39E - 42E - 45E on EMP Centauri DiseqC 16/1
    Unamed: 13E Quattro - 9E Quattro on IKUSI MS-0916

Re: PPanel equivalent on SatDreamGr or how to launch a shell script from the GUI?

Hi,

Thanks into PPanel and TMBD are now available, thanks for the quick reaction.

Pr2

Thread Information