Thread: Complete Tutorial Needed for OpenMultiBoot Plugin

Complete Tutorial Needed for OpenMultiBoot Plugin

Is there any comprehensive tutorial available for subjected plugin to use in DM800 Original.
    Becuase when I copy the nfi or zip file into openmultiboot-upload directory, nothing found in installation menu.
    Please help.

Re: Complete Tutorial Needed for OpenMultiBoot Plugin

Quote Originally Posted by indinana View Post
    Is there any comprehensive tutorial available for subjected plugin to use in DM800 Original.
    Becuase when I copy the nfi or zip file into openmultiboot-upload directory, nothing found in installation menu.
    Please help.
    Help Plz

Απ: Complete Tutorial Needed for OpenMultiBoot Plugin

i think that there are a few problems between openmultiboot plugin and dreambox receivers.
    try multiminiboot
    ολα ειναι FLU

Member SatDreamGr Projects

Re: Απ: Complete Tutorial Needed for OpenMultiBoot Plugin

Quote Originally Posted by georgeflu View Post
    i think that there are a few problems between openmultiboot plugin and dreambox receivers.
    try multiminiboot
    Multiminiboot does not works. "BAD MAGIC NUMBER" error occurred.

Απ: Complete Tutorial Needed for OpenMultiBoot Plugin

As a dm800 owner I have no problems at all with openmultiboot, I zip my nfi file and send it to multiboot-upload. Once it's there I see it when I press install. It takes some time and then it's available in the front list. The good thing about omb is that it manages to boot both openpli based and experimental based images, provided they are all for original dm800 and not clones!
    The only issue is that you can't boot images within the plugin itself, you have to select the image only from the boot menu! I have also noticed that unlike other supported receivers, the dm800 boot menu is extremely large and slow, things would be so much faster if the menu was small!
    GlamourAuraFHD skin - The vengeance of color
    For OpenPLI/SDG images:
    https://github.com/MCelliotG/GlamourAuraFHD-skin
    For OpenATV/OE-A images: https://github.com/MCelliotG/GlamourAuraFHD-ATV-skin

Re: Απ: Complete Tutorial Needed for OpenMultiBoot Plugin

Quote Originally Posted by mcelliot_g View Post
    As a dm800 owner I have no problems at all with openmultiboot, I zip my nfi file and send it to multiboot-upload. Once it's there I see it when I press install. It takes some time and then it's available in the front list. The good thing about omb is that it manages to boot both openpli based and experimental based images, provided they are all for original dm800 and not clones!
    The only issue is that you can't boot images within the plugin itself, you have to select the image only from the boot menu! I have also noticed that unlike other supported receivers, the dm800 boot menu is extremely large and slow, things would be so much faster if the menu was small!
    Dear mcelliot_g! Could you please post some detail or tutorial for my guidance. I have also Original DM800 but I am unable to use this plugin OMB.
    I can install it. OMB appears in plugins list but not additional image is being installed and does not shows in installation list when I copy nfi or zip file into openmultiboot-upload directory. Please help in this regard. I am using Satdreamgr 3.0 image latest build dated:18012016.

Re: Complete Tutorial Needed for OpenMultiBoot Plugin

after the transfer to "openmultiboot-upload" directory,you did installation through the plugin?

here is another friends "how to"
    http://www.satdreamgr.com/forum/show...=openmultiboot
    here is a video from the creator of the plugin (gigablue )
    ολα ειναι FLU

Member SatDreamGr Projects

Thread Information