Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Technology :: Calculators :: Calculator for azimuth and elevation angle

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    MALTA
    Age
    68
    Posts
    939
    Rep Power
    3480

    Technology :: Calculators :: Calculator for azimuth and elevation angle

    Code:
    http://www.satlex.us/en/azel_calc-pa...w=75&diam_h=80
    Ask yourself NOT what you can get from Sat Dream Gr
    BUT
    what you can give to the Sat Dream Gr community


    "Vengeance is mine;I will repay,saith the lord"
    " I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    MALTA
    Age
    68
    Posts
    939
    Rep Power
    3480

    Re: Technology :: Calculators :: Calculator for azimuth and elevation angle

    Code:
    http://www.i2sdd.net/ATV/calcolo%20puntamento%20parabole.htm
    Ask yourself NOT what you can get from Sat Dream Gr
    BUT
    what you can give to the Sat Dream Gr community


    "Vengeance is mine;I will repay,saith the lord"
    " I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-03-14, 13:19
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-03-14, 22:50
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-14, 22:36
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-14, 17:44

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •