Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: OCTAGON SF 8008 FOR KOİ

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Türkiye-İzmir
    Age
    64
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    0

    OCTAGON SF 8008 FOR KOİ

    Hello, I have uno4k and octagonsf8008 devices. I love the satdreamgr 8 software on both devices. Kodi works very well on uno4k; always when I start watching a video on Kodi on my octagonsf8008 device, it closes Kodi and goes back to the main menu. Can you help me with this?

  2. #2
    georgeflu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    ptolemaida
    Age
    46
    Posts
    10,006
    Rep Power
    4602653

    Re: OCTAGON SF 8008 FOR KOİ

    looks like there is a problem in hisilicon devices player (sf8008) .
    in any case... sdg8 is in the end of the life, so there is not any solution for that problem.
    ολα ειναι FLU

    Member SatDreamGr Projects

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Türkiye-İzmir
    Age
    64
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: OCTAGON SF 8008 FOR KOİ

    Quote Originally Posted by georgeflu View Post
    looks like there is a problem in hisilicon devices player (sf8008) .
    in any case... sdg8 is in the end of the life, so there is not any solution for that problem.
    Thank you very much for your interest, but octagon sf8008 also works fine in openpli;openeigth,openatv,openbh,openvix ,opehdf(python2 and python3) software.
    Last edited by harkan; 08-12-23 at 20:23.

  4. #4

    Re: OCTAGON SF 8008 FOR KOİ

    Today I posted on the Linux Satellite Support Community:
    After a total of 24 hours of work and war, my observations for the above problem that I asked for help with: Apart from using satellite receivers for many years, I have no technical training.
    The problems are software - images. Both three images have one big problem.
    OpenePli - problem with recording, refuses to rewind or fast forward the recording, returns to where the recording started. Wrestling with the capabilities of the device: Octagon sf 8008 supreme. The rest without a doubt - has been my first choice of images for years.
    Opena tv - installation of IPTV as boutique.tv file failed. Recordings and everything else is fine.
    Openvix - failed to connect to FTP (4-5 apk) - without that no my channels, no SoftCam.
    Tried another /I did something else, I don't remember anymore.
    I still managed with Satdreamgr 8 - congratulations - all the above works!!!
    So, I tried the images offered by the Octagon sf 8008 supreme device itself.

  5. #5
    georgeflu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    ptolemaida
    Age
    46
    Posts
    10,006
    Rep Power
    4602653

    Re: OCTAGON SF 8008 FOR KOİ

    for openvix (and all other o.e alliance images) you have to set a password first, to take ftp connection.
    if i remember it is in network settings, or else try to type in telnet
    "passwd" (without the ") and than it will ask you to type the password you want (twice) . than, there are all the common things and softcams.

    in openatv, what fails in iptv bouquet? (and which atv version).
    ολα ειναι FLU

    Member SatDreamGr Projects

  6. #6

    Re: OCTAGON SF 8008 FOR KOİ

    I downloaded Openvix from the device so I'm not sure! I used it to enter channels, but after several attempts it wouldn't pull up IPTV. Some Samsung list appeared - I don't know where. I deleted that and tried again, but the Samsung list appeared again after booting


    I read about version 10 of your image. The information is scanty, the contents on the verge of reality and imagination!
    How is it? I saw the release for one receiver, but not for my Octagon sf8008. Is there any hope? Is the image you posted useful for my receiver?

  7. #7
    korn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    SatDreamGr
    Posts
    57,241
    Rep Power
    2484792

    Απ: OCTAGON SF 8008 FOR KOİ

    You have p.m.



Similar Threads

  1. NETFLIX OK on OCTAGON SF 8008 E2
    By sami noor in forum Περί Octagon
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 20-12-19, 21:00
  2. Octagon SF 8008 - Bugs
    By neoktistos in forum Περί Octagon
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 22-09-19, 14:20
  3. Octagon SF 8008 - KODI
    By neoktistos in forum SF8008
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 18-04-19, 09:56
  4. T2-MI OK with Blindscan on OCTAGON SF 8008 UHD E2
    By sami noor in forum Περί Octagon
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-04-19, 14:40
  5. Octagon SF 8008 - E2iPlayer και εφαρμογές
    By neoktistos in forum Περί Octagon
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-04-19, 22:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •