Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: configure octagon remote control

  1. #1

    configure octagon remote control

    good morning friends, sorry I would like to ask you, how can I configure the telecomado with my sony television?
    I installed the satdreamgr on March 3rd
    do i sipego me?
    on the old version, to chide the decoder it closed the TV, now with the new image I can not turn off the TV also turning off the decoder
    how can I do?

  2. #2

    Re: configure octagon remote control

    ok, thanks, guys
    problem solved

Similar Threads

  1. OCTAGON SF8008 remote control
    By VAs in forum Περί Octagon
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-23, 11:43
  2. REMOTE CONTROL
    By nikolis123 in forum ..Περί Dreambox Enigma2
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-15, 12:36
  3. remote control 800 hd
    By giof in forum Dm 800
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-02-14, 18:41
  4. ΡΥΘΜΙΣΗ ΙP ΤΟΥ ΔΕΚΤΗ UNO ΧΩΡΙΣ REMOTE CONTROL
    By aarodos21 in forum Περί VU Enigma 2
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-06-13, 16:50
  5. Πρόβλημα με remote control στον UNO
    By koutelos in forum Περί VU Enigma 2
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21-09-12, 12:00

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •