Can somebody please attach the default picon?
And where should I put it?
I am convinced the default picon is missing because when I removed my set of picons from my USB, nothing is dsplayed.
Can somebody please attach the default picon?
And where should I put it?
I am convinced the default picon is missing because when I removed my set of picons from my USB, nothing is dsplayed.
i can do it latter in the afternoon... (if someone can do it earlier...)
ολα ειναι FLU
Member SatDreamGr Projects
this is the default picon for satdreamgr/ hd transpba
place it in usr/share/enigma2/Satdreamgr-HD-TranspBA.
but if this is the problem,than it will solve it when you are using the default skin. otherwise,try to add it in PLi hd skin...
ολα ειναι FLU
Member SatDreamGr Projects
Picon default skin openpli
(Make picon_default.png a zero byte png again.)
https://github.com/littlesat/skin-PL...enigma2/PLi-HD
Member SatDreamGr Projects.
....................................
Orbital Position = 5W - 3E - 9E - 13E - 19E.
....................................
Satellite Receivers = Edision OS Mio 4K -- Edision OS Nino+ -- Edision OS Mini -- Edision OS Mega -- Medi@link IXUSS ZERO -- Dm 7020HD -- Vu+ Solo 2 -- Octagon SF4008 Triple 4K.
....................................
Module = CI+ Fransat.
....................................
Tuner Card = TBS5925.
....................................
Images = SatDreamGr.
Thanks.
I have just checked and picon_default.png in my PLi skins is 0 bytes long. The file is empty.
I have replaced the PNG with the one from georgeflu and I think the picon behaviour is now correct. :)