-
Duo4KSE & SatDreamGR
Hello, I'm very happy with my Vu+ Duo4KSE receiver.
Unfortunately it seems that no SatDreamGR image is available for this box, only for non-SE Duo4K.
As these two receivers are so similar, is there any chance to install SatDreamGR image in my box, too?
I would like to test it particularly for "deep" satellite reception (T2-MI, 30West, DAB+.....).
Any solution? Thanks.
-
Re: Duo4KSE & SatDreamGR
no, you can't install the simple duo4K to duo4K se
sorry, for the moment there is not something available for this model.
-
Re: Duo4KSE & SatDreamGR
Thank you for your reply.
Very bad luck. I really hoped for a possible solution.
I really encourage greek team to compile your image for this box too.
I tested SatDreamGR 8 installed in the SF8008, very good image but cheap box in my opinion.
Vu+ are better and better receivers for me, and, as I mentioned, Duo4KSE is very similar to non-SE version with improvement in power supply and little changes in main board I believe.
It is a very fast and stable box, I use it from about one year.
So why not having SatDreamGR image version for such receiver?
Thank you for your support.
-
Re: Duo4KSE & SatDreamGR
even if it looks similar, it isn't...
there are many reasons for "why not" ... and it will not for sure in sdg8 .
we will see if ... in sdg 10 (for the moment there is not available image, for all vu+)
-
Re: Duo4KSE & SatDreamGR
Thank you for your evaluation.
I really appreciate if this box will be considered in your next major upgrade, and I'm sure that other users like me would be so happy. Thanks.