Admins and image-testers normally have boxes before its commercial launch, so does anybody know if edision will have a twin Sat input 4K receiver ?
I'd buy a Mio 4K, but I need 2 sat inputs instead of 1 Sat and 1 terrestrial.
Printable View
Admins and image-testers normally have boxes before its commercial launch, so does anybody know if edision will have a twin Sat input 4K receiver ?
I'd buy a Mio 4K, but I need 2 sat inputs instead of 1 Sat and 1 terrestrial.
We don't have a newer model of mio4k yet. As far as I know there will be a plus model sometime, that will improve mio4k based on feedback.
Indeed having more sat tuners was a huge demand among other things.
So we are waiting for specifications of the upgraded model too.
I currently have a SF4008 , and I'm very dissapointed with it.
Some images (like SDGR) can't be built with last (but not new) driver, and it makes receiver have some bad issues like:
- LNB power is always ON when STB in standby. (If you have a shared signal between 2 receivers, SF4008 has to be in deep standby, or manually disconnect LNB input to make other box work.)
- Streaming from another box (f.i. fallback) does not work fine, missing or interrupted audio.
- Some transpoders can't be locked, and it's no signal problems (hispasat and Eutelsat 21B)
- A few H264 channels don't have picture, black screen.
So that's why I'm thinking of buying another 4K (twin input & multistream) box.
I've been told that SF8008 does not suffer from any of these problems, but I don't want any octagon anymore.
ok... it could be usefull a refer of which diseqc switches are you using,
i read 15 satellite receptions in the one raw, and 10 in the other ?
i suppose that you are using an emp 16/1
and another one 10/1 ???
if both of them support clear 1.1 command, you can combine them in an simple diseq 1.0 (2/1) and just change the raw of the command in your receiver...
Yes, you read right.
Diseqc 1 is of course a EMP 17/1 (16 sat + 1 terrestrial) , and diseqc 2 is a Edision 10 input.Yes, but I prefer to have 2 cables instead of only 1, and as you'll supose I prefer to have 11 dishes than a motorized one…..
Hi,
Edision osmio4k plus will be a dual tuner box with DVB-S2X + DVB-S2/T2/T/C.
So you can use both cables.
More details soon.
,,5888,,