Re: Edision OS Mio 4K Images
Re: Edision OS Mio 4K Images
Thank you rafail2003.
I was able to put another image into multiboot slot2 OpenATV image, I was able to update the SatdreamGR image and the ATV image yesterday and the receiver re-booted fine after the update, today I updated the Open ATV image and after the update it try to root but it was stuck on boot, I switch to the SatDreamGr image and it re-booted fine, I updated this image and the same problem it try to re-boot but it was stuck on boot, the only way to re-boot was to remove power from the receiver, power up the receiver during the initial power up I press Menu a few times and I was able re-boot back to the SatDream image.
Another issue, I try to initialize my hard drive and a few USB memory sticks using the Sat Dream image and it fails every time, the ATV image works fine.
Regards.
Chewie
Re: Edision OS Mio 4K Images
Does the Boot problem exist with No usb devices connected to the MIO?
Απ: Edision OS Mio 4K Images
OE-A had an issue with kernel update. That's why it failed, reflash slot will fix it.
Regarding device manager we switch to a newer one, it we be available (preinstalled) on next image.
In order to install it now run the following commands.
Code:
opkg update
opkg remove enigma2-plugin-extensions-devicemanager
opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-devicemanager
reboot
Re: Απ: Edision OS Mio 4K Images
Thank you athoik, is all good now.
Regards.
Chewie