DM900 image for satdreamgr
I already see many images even openpli created images for the new dreambox 4k...
I really like the fact that satdreamgr developed the support for the TBS 5925 ND surely would be a great addition to the dreambox 4k.
Is there any plans to make images for the dm900?
Απ: DM900 image for satdreamgr
OpenPLi images are fake (not from OpenPLi team).... some people create them to fool users, thinking that there is official OpenPLi support.
If there was OpenPLi support, since we are OpenPLi based image we could consider to add them.
Currently there is no OpenPLi support and we do not have such receivers in the team, neither a contact from Dreambox.
So, that means, probably no.
Re: Απ: DM900 image for satdreamgr
I honestly thought it was a very legitimate version...
I had my hopes up... Hopefully one day there will be some incentive to make a new image for the 4k receiver...
Unfortunately vu and all other boxes don't support DES PV without stream relay...Only the dream...
Απ: Re: Απ: DM900 image for satdreamgr
Quote:
Originally Posted by
vhfuhf
Unfortunately vu and all other boxes don't support DES PV without stream relay...Only the dream...
I am afraid you are wrong here, Edision OS mega/mini/mini+ support it just fine.