Hello,
Can you please quote telnet commands to install the following softcams:
- CCcam (the latest version, 2.3.0, I believe),
- Oscam emu (the latest which is available in the feed).
Thank you.
Printable View
Hello,
Can you please quote telnet commands to install the following softcams:
- CCcam (the latest version, 2.3.0, I believe),
- Oscam emu (the latest which is available in the feed).
Thank you.
Why with Telnet, and not online from the feed?
I am about to instruct someone who is far away from me and I am also away from my box and I do not remember which keys to press so in this case it would be easier to pass appropriate telnet commands to the other person.
i think that even a child can install it from the box. green button twice ,softcam... and press ok in the softcam that you want to install.
OK, thanks. That should help the person.