Page 1 of 19 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: IPTV list updater by Nobody28

Thumbs up IPTV list updater by Nobody28

ένα νέο πρόσθετο βασισμένο στο Sportmax plugin το οποίο μόλις το τρέξετε θα προσθέσει στα settings σας ένα νέο μπουκέτο IPTV
    κάθε φορά που θα τρέχετε το plugin θα ενημερώνει κάθε νέα προσθήκη καναλιών

Hi, without a VU box I want to introduce here the first version of my IPTV List Updater Animated I was of the Sportmax plugin here ==> Sportmax 1.2 This is the first version .... and I will certainly make another feinschliff ...But for now, the plugin should work .... please test and please give me feedback.
    Thank Info: The lists are loaded this page ==> http://01.gen.tr/index.php?dir=simple/simpletv/
    a big thank you for this! Thank you also to BiNiCKniCH for the icon! when your call the plug, the lists are instantly downloaded and a large portion is converted Suitable bouquet. Everything I have not geschaft convert, so unfortunately not stream function. But it does also give updates Currently, I have installed the following countries: - Adult - German - America - Arap - Asya - Italya A little warning I would like ausprechen! If the plugin is ready, then you are about 24 bouquet of verscheidenen countries created or updated for a new call! Individual bouquets might delete your yes to the call of the plugin: Down Arrow ==> favorites (blue button) = => go to the end to erase bouquet. Remove ==> Menu ==> entry. On the next call of the plugin but the bouquets are created again!

Changelog

0.1 beta (28.05.2013) NonPublic: - First test release

0.1 (29.05.2013): - First release

THx Nobody28

SatDreamGr

Απ: IPTV Channel Updater by Nobody28

Hi, without a VU box I want to introduce here the first version of my IPTV List Updater Animated I was of the Sportmax plugin here ==> Sportmax 1.2 This is the first version .... and I will certainly make another feinschliff ... But for now, the plugin should work .... please test and please give me feedback. Thank Info: The lists are loaded this page ==> , a big thank you for this! Thank you also to BiNiCKniCH for the icon! when you call the plug, the lists are instantly downloaded and a large part Suitable bouquet is converted. Everything I have not geschaft convert, so unfortunately not stream function. But it does also give updates Currently, I have installed the following countries: - Adult - German - America - Arap - Asya - Italya A little warning I would like ausprechen! If the plugin is ready, then you are about 24 bouquet of verscheidenen countries created or updated for a new call! Individual bouquets might delete your yes to the call of the plugin: Down Arrow ==> favorites (blue button) = => go to the end to erase bouquet. Remove ==> Menu ==> entry. On the next call of the plugin but the bouquets are created again!

Changelog Version 0.4 :
    - ADDED Bouquets:
    - avrupa, bulgar, fransa, india, ingilizce, int, ispanya,
    moldavia muzik, polonya, radyolar, romanya, rus simpltvplayerbackup,
    spor, tuki turk_mms, turk_ulusal, turk_yerel I ask for translation of each country ... a few I will not get out, but some not. A little warning is again mentioned here .... The plugin also puts a lot of Boquet ... You must delete all alone
    THx Nobody28

SatDreamGr

Να κανο μια χαζη ερωτηση, τα IPTV καναλια πρεπει να εχουμε και πιατο ?? η ολη η δουλεια γεινεται με το διαδικτιο ??

όλη η δουλειά γίνετε με το διαδίκτυο
    SatDreamGr

New version 0.5 (08.06.2013):

- all Downloadsources change to ==> turkvod
    - add Worldwebcams from Internet
    - add Languages: EX YUGOSLAVIEN, THAI, bangladesh, Griechisch, filmon <== Thx for Help @HasBahCa

Thx Nobody28

SatDreamGr

Update: v0.6

who can not install the version 0.6 should use this.

Thx Nobody28

SatDreamGr

Update:IPTV List Updater v 0.70

Thx Nobody28

Update:IPTV List Updater v 0.90

Thx Nobody28

echei vgi 24/613 kai to Updater v 1.0
    mia enimerosi parakalo :)