E2 AZbox HD - spzGIT 20/09/11 E2 AZbox HD - spzGIT 20/09/11
- Compilation GIT SPAZE 20/09/11
- Latest Public RTi Drivers.
- Some changes in Enigma2.
- Added option to disable scanning in background.
- Patched Enigma2 w/D+ EPG.
- Patched Enigma2 w/char. correction in VFD Display.
- Enhanced PicturePlayer plugin.
- Some mod's in some python files.
As you know, we are working in the new ver. of SPAZE, but as the image still be published later, we decided to get a basic version based on our GIT.
We're still working on the construction of the GIT, because even missing parts to create, such as plugins. We'll fixing detected bugs in our GIT, and we'll add some modifications.
Image is free of SPAZE plugins, it's enigma2 basically, with some changes we'd introduced.
You'll be who will make image to your taste with the extra plugins which you'll install
You can use and test this FRW while we'still working until new RTi or SPAZE release public.
.zip file contains:
- Patch.e2 (spzGIT 20/09/11)
- AzUP 2.1.3
- Tutorial Official FW to E2
- IPK MediaCenter 0.3.2 (RTi)
- HowTo Install MC.txt
How to install MediaCenter 0.3.2 RTi
1- FTP the .ipk file contained in MC folder (inside the .zip file) to /tmp in AZBOX
2- apply chmod 755
3- start telnet session and type:
Code:ipkg install --force-overwrite /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-mediacenteraz_0.3.2-smp8634_mipsel.ipk
4- Restart GUI
This should be enough to make MediaCenter running in this version.
Thx to SpaZe Team.